Neon Black Acupressure Mat is a clinically proven method to relax, unwind, and recover your body, in the convenience of your own home. It's designed to produce similar results as acupressure massage where you can feel the benefits in as little as 20 minutes. The Acupressure Mat is light weight and easy to carry when traveling. Studies have shown that acupressure mats can have incredible health effects, including the following:
- Improve blood circulation
- Relax muscles and reduce anxiety & stress
- Stimulate the production of endorphins which reduce our perception of pain
- Improve sleep duration and quality
- Boost immune system, increase metabolism, and rejuvenate skin cells
- Great addition to your yoga accessories
- Helps people suffering from chronic back pain, sciatica, fibromyalgia, and spinal disc issues
Less Intensive but effective - Acupressure Mat's lotus shaped spikes penetrate deeper into muscles without causing intensive pain. Even suitable for people with sensitive skin or low pain tolerance.
Massage on the go -
Can use it on a car seat or an office chair. The fabric offers friction therefore the mat will not slip. The Coconut fiber cushion is sturdy, so the mat doesn't move with you.
Natural Material -
We try to reduce environmental footprint by including natural materials such as organic, unbleached linen, plastic spikes with glue-free technology, and cushion filled with natural coconut fiber and buckwheat hull.
Immediate and Effective Pain Relief -
Acupressure mat is proven to be effective in alleviating upper and lower back pain, and relieving discomfort of sciatica and fibromyalgia. Additionally for people suffering from insomnia, anxiety or depression acupressure mat will provide deep relaxation or calmness.
- Material - Linen Cotton cloth , Sponge, ABS Plastic
- Product Size - massage cushion: 68*42*2cm/26.78*16.54*0.79",
- Product Size- massage pillow: 36*14*10cm/14.18*5.52*3.94"
- Thickness - 30mm
- Net weight - 900g
How to use the Acupressure Mat?
Choose the surface - Beginners can try to use the mat on a bed or a sofa. If you are an Intermediate and experienced user you can use the mat on the floor.
Sitting on the mat - You can place the mat on a chair and sit on it if you want to get direct contact with your butt and lower back.
Layering - In order to acclimate to the feeling of the mat you can either wear a light shirt or place a thin fabric over the spikes. However to get the best results the mat need to be in direct contact with the bare skin. If you are uncomfortable at the beginning but don’t feel the need to go shirt-off right away.
Lie down slowly with your weight evenly distributed on the mat. When laying down you can use the help if your hands by keeping to the side of the mat. This will help you avoid injury from the points.
Reposition yourself carefully. Don’t fidget or move around on the mat, as you may more readily pierce or scratch your skin.
- Use consistently. Acupressure Mat takes getting used to, but it does produce wonderful results from constant use. Give it time to produce results.
- If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com so we can help you get the best results from the mat.
Delivery - We process and ship all our orders between 24-48 Hours. We try our very best to ensure that you receive the order as soon as possible. However due to restrictions in certain regions and large volume of package processing with couriers, may cause a slight delay in your order. Your patience is greatly appreciated. If you do require your order to be processed quickly please let us know. Further refer to our Shipping Policy
This product will be shipped from our manufacturer warehouse in China. Please read our Shipping Policy for details
This product qualifies for 30 day returns. Find out more about our return policy.