Acupressure mats are designed to produce similar results as acupressure massage. which is proven to significantly relieve pain in the body. Acupressure Mat is great method to relax, unwind, and recover your body, in the convenience of your own home. The Massage Mat set is made up of the acupressure mat and acupressure pillow. Acupressure Massage Mat stimulate countless acupressure points on the body and as a result increase the production of endorphins, which bind to stimulate the mu opioid (mu) receptors in the brain which are natural pain-killers. Endorphins also improve your sleep and make you feel happy. The Acupressure Relaxation Mat is light weight and easy to carry.
- Stimulate acupressure points and effective to relieve muscle tension.
- Perfect tool to allow you to have all the benefits of acupressure in your home and bring you into deep relaxation.
- Feel the benefits in the massage in as little as 20 minutes
- Easy to use. - Simply put it on bed, couch, floor or even in the car seat.
- Lightweight and portable for carrying and storage.
Mat size approx. - 71*44CM
Pillow size approx. - 39.5CM * 27cm
- ABS non-toxic plastic.
- High quality sponge in the mat.
- Cotton mat cover fabric.
- Portable and light weight.
- Easy to clean
Acupressure mat users have reported finding relief for the following conditions:
- headache, which is thought to be alleviated by standing on the mat with both feet evenly placed
- neck pain
- sciatica pain in the back and leg
- tight or stiff back muscles
- stress and tension
- fibromyalgia pain
How to use the Acupressure Mat?
Choose the surface - Beginners can try to use the mat on a bed or a sofa. If you are an Intermediate and experienced user, you can use the mat on the floor.
Sitting on the mat - You can place the mat on a chair and sit on it if you want to get direct contact with your butt and lower back.
Layering - In order to acclimate to the feeling of the mat you can either wear a light shirt or place a thin fabric over the spikes. However, to get the best results the mat needs to be in direct contact with the bare skin. If you are uncomfortable at the beginning but don’t feel the need to go shirt-off right away.
Lie down slowly with your weight evenly distributed on the mat. When laying down you can use the help if your hands by keeping to the side of the mat. This will help you avoid injury from the points.
Reposition yourself carefully. Don’t fidget or move around on the mat, as you may more readily pierce or scratch your skin.
- Relax - Lie and relax in the mat anywhere between 20 and 40 minutes. Let the spikes work on your muscles.
- Use consistently. Acupressure Mat takes getting used to, but it does produce wonderful results from constant use. Give it time to produce results.
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you get the best results from the mat.
Delivery - We process and ship all our orders between 24-48 Hours. We try our very best to ensure that you receive the order as soon as possible. However due to restrictions in certain regions and large volume of package processing with couriers, may cause a slight delay in your order. Your patience is greatly appreciated. If you do require your order to be processed quickly, please let us know. Further refer to our Shipping Policy