Easy to install durable yoga hammock.
- Yoga studio quality - High strength high-density nylon silk fabric
- Beautifully crafted
- Available in Vibrant colors
- Multi-loop climber strength - 200 lbs. per hanging strap
- Great for beginners or experienced yogis alike!
- Install aerial yoga hammock indoor, outdoor, using door mount bar, door frame, exposed beam, tree branch, ceiling mount, ideal for practicing aerial yoga anywhere.
- The Mounting accessories are not included.
- This product does not include a hanging plate, extension belt, etc.,
- First install the hook, fixed plate or steel pipe that can bear the weight on the ceiling.
- The distance between the two hooks is preferably 50 cm to 80 cm.
- Mounting hooks, etc., need to be perforated in the ceiling, and the suspended ceiling is not suitable for installation (installation must be on a fixed object that can bear weight)
- Anti-gravity yoga hammocks are folded from 1.4 to 1.6 meters in length. If the beam top is higher than 2.7, you need to add a chrysanthemum rope (additional if necessary)
- Hooked the mountaineering hooks at both ends of the anti-gravity yoga hammock to the end of the chrysanthemum rope.
Additional Installation Notes:
- The support point of the hanging yoga hammock must be firm.
- The hanging height head should be suspended from the ground no more than 15 cm to prevent accidental fall and injury.
- Please check if the yoga hammock hanging hook is loose and the chrysanthemum rope is excessively worn before use.
- Avoid carrying buttons or sharp objects that are damaged with a yoga hammock.
- The fabric of this product is not fireproof, please keep away from fire.
- Pay attention to the clean and smooth ground around the yoga hammock, avoiding the location where there are sharp and hard objects such as gravel and branches.
- This product is suitable for beginners, intermediates, and advanced students in yoga.