Acupressure Relaxation Mat is proven method to relax, unwind, and recover your body, in the convenience of your own home. It's designed to produce similar results as acupressure massage where you can feel the benefits in as little as 20 minutes. The Acupressure Relaxation Mat is light weight and easy to carry. Acupressure Massage Mat stimulate countless acupressure points on the body.
- ABS non-toxic plastic.
- High quality sponge in the mat.
- Cotton mat cover fabric.
- Portable and light weight.
- Acupressure Mat - 64 cm * 40 cm
- Acupressure Pillow - 40 cm *15cm
How to use the Acupressure Mat?
Choose the surface - Beginners can try to use the mat on a bed or a sofa. If you are an Intermediate and experienced user you can use the mat on the floor.
Sitting on the mat - You can place the mat on a chair and sit on it if you want to get direct contact with your butt and lower back.
Layering - In order to acclimate to the feeling of the mat you can either wear a light shirt or place a thin fabric over the spikes. However to get the best results the mat need to be in direct contact with the bare skin. If you are uncomfortable at the beginning but don’t feel the need to go shirt-off right away.
Lie down slowly with your weight evenly distributed on the mat. When laying down you can use the help if your hands by keeping to the side of the mat. This will help you avoid injury from the points.
Reposition yourself carefully. Don’t fidget or move around on the mat, as you may more readily pierce or scratch your skin.
- Use consistently. Acupressure Mat takes getting used to, but it does produce wonderful results from constant use. Give it time to produce results.
- If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com so we can help you get the best results from the mat.