Cork yoga blocks are one of the best yoga tools to help get into challenging yoga poses with confidence. Our cork yoga blocks are made with natural bark of the cork tree. It's harvested using sustainable harvesting methods which are , and safer choice compared to cheap form yoga blocks. Our cork yoga blocks are also denser and sturdier than foam blocks. It is the better choice for any level of yogis as cork blocks provide excellent support, grip and the balance need to condition the body. Cork Yoga blocks will also let you find deeper relaxation during restorative yoga poses.
- Material - 100% natural cork, sourced from cork bark. (No recycled material)
- Dimensions: 7.5 cm x 12 cm x 22.5 cm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Quantity: 2
- Natural, non-slip, easy-grip, and breathable surface
- Resilient, yet firm surface.
- Product Care - Cork Yoga block is naturally antimicrobial. However some cleaning might be required. All you have to do is wipe down the yoga block with a damp cloth. Or spray with a yoga mat spray.
Easy-care: Wipe down with a damp cloth
Note: Do not wash with harmful chemicals or immerse in water
Use a drop of dish washing soap with water and rub the surface of your blocks to remove any dirt or stains. Set the blocks out to allow them to dry. If the blocks are really dirty, or you have several, you can place them in a washing machine with laundry soap to be cleaned. Set the blocks out to allow them to dry.